WATER IS DRIPPING FROM WHITE PIPE
- This is NORMAL and make sure that the condensation pipe is pointed toward the drain.
WON’T TURN ON AT ALL
- Go to the thermostat and make sure “Fan” and “Air” both to “ON“
- Have you replaced your air filter lately?
- Make sure that your air filter is seated properly, pushed all the way in. Also make sure that if you have a door covering your filter, that it is closed all the way.
- You should hear the fan kick back on once the filter is in and door replaced.
- If the fan doesn’t kick back on and you have followed the steps below for a “FROZEN” air conditioner, please call the office.
- Go to the thermostat and turn the “Fan Switch” to “ON“
- After turning the Fan Switch to ON, turn the AC Switch to OFF.
- Wait several hours for the air conditioner to thaw. If you MUST have your AC, then every few hours turn the AC Switch ON, and an hour later, TURN IT OFF.
- If you repeat steps 2 and 3 over the next few days, Middel Realty will get our AC crew out there to take a look.