- There is not much you can do without the assistance of Middel Realty replacing the bushings in the faucet. If it is an annoyance, you can turn the water off.
WATER IN CABINET
- “Do you notice the water dripping when you use the faucet or when you use the sprayer nozzle?”
- If it is coming from the nozzle, do not use the sprayer until Middel Realty can come out and replace the line.
- If the water is coming from faucet or the sink, TURN THE WATER OFF.
- In the back along the wall, there are two water lines with oblong shaped handles.
- Turn the valve(s) clockwise until you feel the valve shut. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- Make sure to wipe up the water before it stains the floor or leaks, causing more harm.